compensation: $15/hr to start with room for growth based on employee performance! employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in Hollywood, and we're looking to add a Dynamic Showing Specialist to our team. The ideal candidate will be professional, punctual, polite + friendly and very detail oriented. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
Friendly + outgoing
Enjoys the outdoors and meeting people
Polite & supportive
Has strong people skills
Team player mentality
Has a "can-do" attitude - no job is too small
Someone who looks for ways to help vs. being asked to help
Flexible Schedule - this is not your typical Monday - Friday job & some weekends will be required
Good Follow-ups with connections you've made - We're looking for someone keeps track of leads and tasks.
Strong Attention to Detail
Self-starter - someone who is great at self-managing/time management
Professional & well-groomed appearance.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Showing Listings & Following Up on Showings - you must have a vehicle available to you for transporting signs & materials.
- Hosting Open Houses.
- Picking up/dropping off & making copies of keys/hanging lockboxes.
- Check the status & condition of our listings/properties.
- Assisting with New Developments as needed.
- Door knocking in all areas of town, but primarily focused in Hollywood.
- Willingness to answer "after hours" calls & texts from clients and other agents.
- Direct communication with clients, vendors, other team members & outside agents.
- Providing valuable, detailed feedback for our clients.
- Overseeing properties & maintaining their condition.
- Learning & maintaining a large number of details.
- Providing good information & getting responses out quickly & pleasantly.
We will train the right person so Real Estate experience is not necessary, but a background in customer service is preferred. Applicants MUST have their own vehicle. (Public transit is not ideal for managing several real estate signs & getting around to/from appointments during the workday.) There is potential to grow with our team. Applicants are required to take a self-assessment profile. This is primarily an out of office job, however, some appointments/team meetings at our office are necessary throughout the week. May be required to work weekends. The position is flexible and may vary between part-time & full-time work.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers