Our firm is looking for a Systems Support Engineer. We need this individual to be a self-starter with a solid scope of technical skills, be able to handle higher level escalations and employ critical thinking skills.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Impeccable customer service!
- Strong level 2 support work for a wide range of technical issues (Server, Networking, Line of Business Apps, Workstation, VoIP, Security, Active Directory, GSuite, Apple products, etc.)
- Challenging and rewarding projects
- Growth opportunities and training roadmaps for Level 3 Systems Support, Engineering, NOC, Management, etc.
- Education focused MSP experiencing hyper-growth year after year. Incredibly stable.
- Empowering, fun, family atmosphere built on teamwork and transparency
- Advancement and growth opportunities for this position are abundant. We promote from within whenever possible.
Type: Full-time position, Mid Wilshire office, direct hire
Compensation: 50k to 65k base salary commensurate with experience, health benefits
- Server support on Windows, Mac, Linux, AD, Group Policy, DFS, Open Directory, ESXi, Hyper-V, DNS
- Workstations support on Windows, Mac, ChromeOS
- General cloud solutions, Office 365, GSuite
- SonicWALL, Meraki, Cisco Switches, WLAN Controllers, VoIP, Wireshark
- Scripting with PowerShell, VBA, Bash, Python
- MSP Tools such as Datto, Autotask PSA, Solarwinds, MDM
How to apply:
Carefully read these instructions and apply according to the guidance provided. E-mails that do not conform to the specifications below will not be considered.d