Platinum Security, Inc. has been providing professional service for almost a decade. We pride ourselves for providing the best service available in the private security industry. We are committed to offering our customers the ultimate in service and security, aiming to surpass their expectations.
The primary responsibility of the Security Officer is to provide a safe environment to our customers. If you are dedicated and professional regarding your job, and if you're ready for commitment, this is the job for you
- Responsible in ensuring customer / associate safety
- Posses good customer service techniques
- Visual deterrent to criminal activities
- Protection of company property
- Serve as support to store
- Officer must be able to perform continues Guard Scan Tours and Foot Patrol
- Must have two (2) years of Security Background Required
- Must provide current Guard Card and Armed permits -Must be at least 18 years old
- Must provide current First Aid, CPR Certification
- Must have Baton Certification
- Must have Tear Gas Certification
- Fluent in English (Bilingual preferred)
- Successful Background Check including a drug screen
- Ability to work nights & weekends
- Excellent Observation Skills
- Ability to make a Good Decision under Pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a good team player
Downtown L.A, Westwood, Hollywood and surrounding areas.
Full Time/Part Time shifts available on Morning, Swing positions available.
11300 W. Olympic Blvd. #900
Los Angeles, CA. 90064
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers