compensation: DOE + Signing Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for new team members to grown with our company. Come join our growing team at our new office.
This position requires a career driven individual who is ambitious and results driven that enjoys unlimited earning potential.
This person will use marketing and sales techniques to develop profitable business security solutions with new accounts in the assigned region and territory. This individual follows up regularly with new clients to evaluate satisfaction with services sold and to identify additional business opportunities while striving to meet quarterly and annual goals. This position requires a person be detailed oriented and deadline driven. This is a high growth business unit looking for a roll-up-your sleeves marketer to help propel growth.
• Maintaining a current list of prospects in an electronic database, as specified by the Company.
• Continual prospecting for new clients using a variety of techniques, including cold calling and telephone solicitation.
• Develop pricing and business development strategies in collaboration with and under direction of the President.
• Executing sales presentations to prospective customers.
• Develop and submit proposals and responses to prospect RFQs and RFPs after obtaining pricing and specifications approval.
• Attend weekly meetings discussing marketing and sales strategy implementation in order to increase revenue.
• New client acquisition
The ideal candidate shall possess:
• 3 years of business management experience.
• Experience with security contracts preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Persuasive in oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
• Demonstrated skills in the areas of consultative sales and business development.
• Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of potential or current clients, customers, and prospects.
• Ability to analyze sales data, industry trends and develop recommendations and solutions.
• Excellent flexibility in planning, organizing and time management.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Enthusiastic Personality.
• Looking for Growth in Company,
Full time position
Mon-Fri 9AM-3PM (6 hours daily)
Rate: DOE + Signing Bonus
Send resume and cover letter to: (Word or PDF Format ONLY)
FAX # (213) 788-4786 Attention HR DEPT. or Email at: HR@rapidsecurityservice.com