• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
• Patrols assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
CALL 714-345-3116 to schedule an interview now. Please leave a message with your contact information and our recruiter will contact you to schedule your interview.
* SecureNet reserves the right to complete a criminal background screening of all applicants. *We will consider qualified applicants with criminal history
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers