Software Developer (Nintex Specialist) (DownTown Los Angeles)
compensation: Commensurate with education and experience, W-2, 1099, or C2C, must be in US without sponsorship employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Sierra Cybernetics is seeking two Nintex Software Developers to work for us supporting our Metropolitan Water District of Southern California client in downtown Los Angeles.
This will be a remote position until COVID restrictions are lifted, then you will work on-site at the MWD offices.
This is expected to be a 6+ month assignment. You must be a US citizen or Green Card holder; no H1-B.
You will work on converting existing E-forms to Nintex/Office 365 forms and workflows.
• Work with technical lead in requirement gathering and analysis phase to understand the department requirements
• Convert existing forms and workflows to Nintex Responsive Forms and Workflow
• Work with technical lead to identify process improvements, and implement solutions using Nintex Responsive Forms and Workflow
• Support in migrating contents between development environment to production using Sharegate
• Utilize DocGen technology to pull data from multiple resources using pre-defined rules into a custom template in Microsoft Word
• 3+ years experience as SharePoint developer in designing and implementing solutions in SharePoint Online/Office 365
• Knowledge of complex custom workflows design with Nintex for Office 365 forms and workflows
• Experience in working on installation, configuration, migration, development, and deployment of SharePoint Online/Office 365
• Experience in developing Site Collection, Sites, Site Templates, Document Libraries, Lists, and Content Types
• Technical Skills: Office365, Nintex Responsive Designer/Workflow, DocGen, ASP, SQL Server, ShareGate
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers