Smoothstack— a cutting-edge IT apprenticeship program that is helping candidates find quality and inclusive opportunities with some of the largest IT companies in the DC Metro area.
We are looking for developers who want to engage in challenging projects in futuristic technology, software development, and much more within a variety of sectors such as financial, health care, energy and federal.
Everyone from the self-taught engineer to the recent college graduate are welcome to apply. No prior work experience is required and we have multiple openings in and around Washington D.C.
We will provide on the job training after you are hired.
**We have a continued investment in motivated, passionate individuals like you who strive to move forward in their careers through apprenticeship programs like Smoothstack. Please be aware we have modified our training so that we can continue to offer our apprenticeship program remotely until the CDC deems it appropriate to work in shared office spaces. All future programs are continuing as scheduled.
• Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
• Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
• Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
• Four-year degree in any field
• Two years of hands-on coding experience – personal projects, freelance work can be counted towards years of experience.
• Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
• Must be willing to relocate
ADVANTAGES OF SMOOTHSTACK
• Pay Package - $55,000 plus
• Relocation assistance provided
• Health/Medical Benefits
• 401 K
• Industry Certifications
• Mentoring Program
• Opportunity to work with one of our many large-scale government entities
Smoothstack is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers