Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: To be Announced
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
DIVISION: LA Bond Department
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Technical
WORK STATUS: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Field Support Program Manager
SALARY RANGE: TBD
Summary Description: Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services is looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our Small Business Contractors. You will be responsible for creating contractor assessments, contractor work plans and developing a long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned contractors, as well as connecting with key resources, prime partners and Sponsoring Agency representatives.
You will liaise between contractor, primes, brokers, project managers, third party funds administrators, surety bond underwriters, and Sponsoring Agency representatives to monitor awarded contracts through our project monitoring process to ensure the timely and successful delivery of construction projects. The Account Manager provides leadership and support in strengthening and expanding MWIS' Contractor Development Program which provides marketing, training, finance and other small business support, including linkages to large prime contractors through MWIS' Prime Partner Program.
• Promote the Contractor Bonding & Development Program to contractors, Prime Partners, Program Partners, Resource Partners, and Sponsoring Agency representatives.
• Enroll contractors into the Contractor Bonding & Development Program
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your contractor
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders, Prime Partners, Program Partners, Resource Partners, and Sponsoring Agency representatives
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of contractor work plans
• Generate contractor assessments and development plans
• Communicate clearly the progress of work plans, assessments and project monitoring with Manager weekly.
• Provide monthly/quarterly updates on initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify growth opportunities for program contractors and collaborate with team to monitor and ensure growth attainment
• Small Business Champion
• Construction Experience (Project Coordinator, Project Assistant)
• Proven Account Management or other relevant experience
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on contractor needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proven ability to network and build relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Willingness to attend during and after business hours events and trainings
• BA/BS or equivalent 3-5 year in construction or contract compliance
• Functional knowledge in Construction/Project Management
• Surety knowledge a plus
• Submit resume and cover letter by March 1, 2018 to Kelly Allen
• Best qualified candidates will be invited to an oral interview which could include a written work sample or presentation to evaluate critical knowledge and skills
• Final Selection expected by March 8, 2018 or until filled
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten