post zu favoritenDesktop Support Technician (PT/Remote) (Los Angeles, CA)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Vertrag Telearbeit ok Vergütung: Based on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an evolving managed IT services company that provides cloud services, on-site technical and managed multi-site support and customized technical solutions.
We are seeking a Part-Time Desktop Support Technician who will provide onsite and remote support for small to medium sized Windows environments. If you are a professional who is organized, self-motivated, works independently and team-oriented, we would like to speak with you.
In this role, you will report directly to and work with the CEO. You will be responsible for daily application support to our clients, perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems both onsite at a customer or remote via chat, web, email or telephone. Additionally, it will be essential that you have strong troubleshooting, communication and customer service skills. Able to follow directions well and capable of working in a fast-paced environment often exercising good judgement in providing service.
Note, this will be a 100% remote role if you live outside of the Los Angeles, CA area.
Role and responsibilities include:
• Technician will be responsible for cross-functional support of multiple clients
• Mandatory travel to client sites situated mainly in the West LA area but need to be flexible to travel outside of the area as required
• Manage client service that may be scheduled, recurring or to provide emergency support
• Deploy, maintain, configure and support network and connectivity, servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, peripherals, operating systems and applications required by the client
• Provide support either onsite or remote via chat, web, email or telephone support utilizing a secure support tool
• Technician must document all steps taken to identify problems, root cause and corrective actions taken in a ticketing system, if provided
Qualifications and experience required:
• Bachelors or Associates degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field, preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3+ years' experience with hardware and software support
• CompTIA, Network, Security or any Microsoft certification, a +
• Experience supporting users in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Extensive working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Strong technical knowledge of Windows O/S
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS and other cloud services
• Solid experience using, deploying and configuring user machines
• Solid experience using Active Directory (i.e., creating user accounts, adding equipment to AD domains, etc)
• Excellent communication both written and verbal and customer services skills
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten