Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: To be Announced
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB TITLE: FIELD SUPPORT PROJECT MANAGER
DIVISION: BOND DEPARTMENT
JOB CLASSIFICATION: TECHNICAL
WORK STATUS: FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO: CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM MANAGER
SALARY RANGE: TBD
The Field Support Project Manager (FSPM) provides support for MWIS contractor clients in the Los Angeles office seeking to bid on or who have been awarded construction contracts on projects through the Contractor Development & Bonding Program (CDABP). The FSPM helps to maximize opportunities for small, minority and disadvantaged businesses and to actively prevent defaults on CDABP projects by identifying potential technical areas of concern in proposed contracts and/or projects. The FSPM will support participating contractors with general and specific technical construction support and project management. The FSPM assists the program and the contractors in areas such as overall project assessment; critical path assessment and planning; and risk identification and mitigation.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• General and specific construction project management in areas such as project assessment/mobilization; critical path assessment and planning; project review meetings and risk identification and mitigation.
• Actively prevents defaults in the CDABP program by identifying mobilization needs once a contract is awarded to a program participant, and providing on-going support including monitoring and support around critical path milestones and mitigation of potential challenges.
• Complements CDABP underwriting of program contractors with construction specific project assessment and support.
• Communicates with the project owner and prime contractors and advocates on behalf of program contractors to ensure successful project completion.
• Creates and maintains schedules for contract management technical requirements based on the assisted contractors' strengths and experience
• Educates and trains program participants and MWIS staff in construction specific areas of concern.
• Reviews, monitors and supports all open contracts in the CDABP program
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Successful candidate will have substantial experience in transit and/or public works construction project management, including bidding, estimating mobilization and scheduling. Demonstrated experience working with and supporting the development of small and minority contractors and excellent written and oral communication skills required. Proficiency in construction-related computer applications, including labor compliance, progress payment and scheduling software, as well as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work well and communicate effectively with project owners, project managers, subcontractors and suppliers. Valid California Drivers' License and ability to travel required.
Salary compensation will be based on qualifications and prior experience. MWIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employee medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, laptop computer and cell phone.
1. Submit resume and cover letter by March 2, 2018 to Kelly Allen
2. Best qualified candidates will be invited to an oral interview which could include a written work sample, presentation, or interview to evaluate critical knowledge and skills.
3. Final selection expected by March 8, 2018.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten