kompensasjon: Full Time Position w/ health insurance type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
QuadraNet.com has an open position available in our Network Operations Center.
You will be working with a company that manages thousands of servers and 8 datacenter pods in downtown Los Angeles. We cater to a diverse client base who are both local as well as on the other side of the globe -- some of our clients are even extremely well-known internet brands. You will have the opportunity to work within 60,000++ square feet of datacenter space.
We are seeking individuals who love working with modern computer hardware. This position requires a good working knowledge of the various components in a computer and the ability to build, upgrade, and troubleshoot them. Experience with RAID, operating system installation, replacing failed hardware, and basic networking is highly valued.
This position requires the following personal traits:
- Strong organizational mind set
- Ability to think and plan ahead and prioritize
- Ability to multi-task several high priority tasks
- Strong communicative skills in both written and spoken word
- Ability to self-manage and self-delegate tasks
- Voracious appetite of knowledge
This is an entry level position in a datacenter environment with growth potential for the right candidate who possesses the qualities we desire and takes initiative to grow their skill set and value! Some cool perks of this job include:
- Weekly catered lunches
- Included healthcare insurance
- Located in the heart of DTLA surrounded by a ton of amazing restaurants and things to do
- Awesome opportunity to learn new skills on both production and development/testing hardware and software