Creative Design Company hiring part-time IT / Computer Assistant (3 days per week) to help support the company technology efforts. The part-time IT / Computer Assistant will report to the IT Project Manager. This position has high growth potential.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide in-house help desk support when needed.
• Track IT tickets and follow up with MSP.
• Organize and keep track of IT equipment.
• Create documentation and help develop training guides.
• Update our website and intranet with content and photos.
• Research new software and hardware.
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
• Team player
• Good communication skills; both verbal and written
• Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills in both PCs and Apple mobile devices
• Strong analytical background
• Strong attention to detail
• Windows 7 and 10
• iOS 12
• MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel (Advanced), OneNote, OneDrive, Teams, …)
• Adobe Suite
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
• QuickBooks Enterprise
• MS SharePoint
• MS Dynamics
• Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Please respond to this ad with your resume and a cover letter. We're based in East Los Angeles / Downtown LA and we're looking for someone for 3 days per week. The rate is $18/hr.