Audio / Visual Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring Audio/Visual Technicians with 2 years of experience in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Los Angeles Area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
• Installation, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
• Operation of test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-Meter, and Impendence Meter
• Working in teams or independently to integrate various low voltage systems and complete commercial installation and service projects
• Your own basic hand tools
• Working knowledge of audio, video, control, and communications systems is required
• Strong background in electronics and low voltage integration or solid job history/tenure working for an established A/V contractor
• Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications is a plus (Polycom, AMX, Crestron, NEC, Bi-AMP, etc.)
• Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Compensation is competitive and based on experience
• Weekly Pay
• Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation's leading providers of A/V technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.