Fire Alarm Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring Fire Alarm Technicians with 2-3 minimum years of experience installing, servicing, troubleshooting and/or programming fire alarm devices in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Los Angeles Area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Fire Alarm Technician Job:
• Installation, service, troubleshooting and programming numerous Fire Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, EST, Fire Lite, etc.
• Working in teams or independently to complete commercial installation and service projects
• California License
• Your own basic hand tools
• Fire Alarm service or programming experience is a plus
• Strong background in electronics
• Experience working with Fire Alarm systems in a commercial construction environment
• Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Compensation is competitive and based on experience
• Weekly Pay
• Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation's leading providers of Fire Alarm Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.