Security Service Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring Security Technicians with 4-5 years minimum of experience installing, servicing, troubleshooting and/or programming security devices in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Los Angeles Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
• Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
• Installation of low voltage wire
• Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
• Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
• Certifications and/or experience with Bosch, Honeywell, DMP, Honeywell, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Softwarehouse, Hirsch, GE, Sony, Pelco, etc. is a plus
• Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Compensation is competitive and based on experience
• Weekly Pay
• Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation's leading providers of Security Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.