As a Lot Attendant you will be focused on maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles at our Inspection Center. As part of this role, you will be expected to coordinate with fellow employees to ensure timely deliveries and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure each vehicle is inspected for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
• Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
• Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
• Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and external vendors
• Interacting and communicating with team members and management across all lines of the business
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of CARVANA. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience, and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process.
Please check out www.carvana.com for more info!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities