Collaborative People. Progressive Builders.
QR Code Link to This Post
Consistently recognized as a best workplace, and for our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships, BNBuilders hires the very best in the construction industry and strives to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further than BNBuilders! BNBuilders is currently seeking a qualified Driver to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that we aim to achieve.
The Driver position is responsible for transporting and delivering products to customers. The driver will also be responsible for driving to and from the designated locations, verifying loads to shipping papers, maintain record of duty status according to state and federal regulations, and performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintains company vehicles, including bringing them in for service and cleaning them.
• Picks up and delivers tools, to and from worksites. This also involves cleaning the tools as needed.
• Transfers materials and equipment from receiving dock to bin location or other designated area by hand, hand truck, forklift or other industrial powered truck.
• Performs general warehouse duties as directed.
• Loads vehicle safely and accurately.
• Shows strong driving skills by driving company vehicle to deliver lumber, building materials, hardware and other building and maintenance supplies to construction sites; Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the inside and outside of delivery vehicles.
• Complies with all company safety standards, and all federal, state, and local laws.
• Effectively maintains equipment and vehicles as appropriate by lubricating machinery, vehicles, or equipment or performing minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
• Assists other workers in completing tasks as requested by manager and/or immediate supervisor.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment.
• High School graduate preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Clean driving record.
• A minimum of 12 months experience in warehousing/distribution preferred.
• Possesses mechanical skills to perform and/or recommend minor repairs.
• Basic computer skills.
• Detail oriented, highly organized, team player.
• Basic math skills – must add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including ability to actively listen and disseminate information.
Please, no phone calls.
For more information about our company and to apply for the position, please visit our website: www.bnbuilders.com.
BNB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.