compensation: Discussed Upon Interview employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Downtown Los Angeles (near USC area)
We're looking for a part-time in-house Coordinator who can create and manage social media campaigns (paid & unpaid) that increase brand awareness, followers, and consumer engagement to online store sales of Beauty Care Products.
This job is part-time (flexible) around 2-3 days per week at our DTLA office.
- Create/Post/Manage Social Media (FB, INS & Youtube). Experience with Photoshop. Video is a plus.
- Web Manage: List new items, update photo/video gallery, Manage/Follow-up: B2C & B2B
- Email Marketing: MailChimp campaign
- Advertising campaigns and paid product promotions on FB/Instagram Ads
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to ensure a consistent brand message
- Good eye for design; ability to source/edit
- Respond to social mentions for IG, FB, IG DMs and tagged photos.
- Knowledge with Skin/Facial Care Products, Cosmetics and Bath & Spa
- E-Commerce: 1 year
- SNS: 2 years
Please send your resume.
Email or fax resume along with salary desired
Fax (213) 745-5145
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers