compensation: $20/hour plus bonus, medical/dental employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
E-commerce Manager Specialist
E-commerce Manufacturer and Importer looking for an in-house E-commerce IT Specialist with experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversee, maintain and expand the company's account on major marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock, Wayfair, Houzz, Walmart, etc.
• List, update and maintain product listings
• Prepare & execute promotions and marketing deals
• Update content, listings, HTML, tags, etc. to maintain website visibility
• Organizing listings across multiple platforms
• Manage, maintain and optimize products listings: descriptions, videos, images, and pricing as needed.
• Previous experience managing accounts on Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, eBay.com, etc.
• Professional and articulate verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow specific procedures and instructions
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Working with all aspect of selling online: listing, updating and maintaining product listings
• Advance knowledge of business tools including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Photoshop
• IT/Network Administration knowledge
• Must have HTML and web developer knowledge
This job is an In-house full-time job from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Corporate Office located in Los Angeles (Vernon, CA)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers