favorite this postDigital Project Manager (Santa Monica)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About Citrus Studios
We are an award-winning creative digital agency located in sunny Santa Monica in a bright, airy, all-windows office.
We thrive in a positive atmosphere and stand behind our core values, some of which include: keep learning, take pride in your work, be humble, communicate kindly and never give up. Having clients and employees line up with these core values provides a fun, productive and successful work atmosphere. So no "drag your feet, woe-is-me, Debbie downer" -- types. This job is not for you.
We are a boutique and fast growing agency, so everyone contributes and works as a team to launch successful projects. You will work in an environment where you will have a voice and make a difference. You will also enjoy painting, while drinking wine, happy hours and the occasional piñata beat-down. Yup, we find a great work/ play balance.
About Being a Citrus Project Manager
You are responsible for orchestrating the full spectrum of digital projects from brand campaigns to websites to photo shoots. You will manage the creation and development of digital properties that fulfill our client's business and marketing needs. Your mission will involve delivering work on-time and on-budget, working within project constraints to find solutions as challenges arise, all the while ensuring that interaction and communication with stakeholders is organized, effective, and uncomplicated.
• Make sure the client is happy at all times! Get them excited and keep morale high throughout the project.
• Add value by applying an intimate understanding of the client's needs and project scope.
• Prepare effective project plans and estimates to achieve project success and job profitability
• Understand and communicate the critical path for project success
• Consistently communicate points of clarity for the team regarding final product, scope, schedule, workflow and associated risks
• Ability to keep the team actively engaged in the project goals and meeting set objectives and deliverables.
• Escalate complex challenges to senior management and ensure resolution
• Communicate project status with team members, clients and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis, ensuring effective exchange of project information
• Create valuable, professional, mutually respectful client relationships
• Forecast, track and manage the project budget
• Produce flawless documentation including SOWs, schedules and change orders
• BA in Marketing, Engineering or related area
• Min 2 years of experience in web site, software and/or interactive medium production as well as project management
• Experience in a client service provider environment, preferably advertising or digital agency
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers