You will be using your experiences & skills to lead platform improvements and updates, system security, ecommerce integration, & marketing campaigns.
Who We're Looking For
* Someone who knows how to hustle and is addicted to success.
* Someone who doesn't need a ton of supervision to get their job done right. We tell you what kind of results we want and then you go and figure out how to get it done.
* Someone who's highly creative and is always coming up with new approaches and strategies.
* Oversee the design, build, and execution of critical website upgrades, content updates & ecommerce improvements. (Magento)
* Take ownership to support marketing projects and ensure deadline targets are met
* Work with vendors and service providers to solve unexpected system and production errors
* Work with marketing team to ensure successful email marketing campaigns and blog postings
* Ensure project development processes are established and followed to ensure error free updates
* Our platform is built and we need someone to take over from now on with everything needed.
* Magento experience IS A MUST
* 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an e-commerce & marketing centric environment
* Proven ability to manage a small team to be able to deliver on time & on budget with each project, or hire outsourcing team to complete the needed tasks
* Ability to communicate and work with vendors and outside support engineers
* BA/BS 4 year degree a plus
* Basic web development, landing pages and good knowledge in the internet marketing space