When Magento was released in 2008, Collins Harper was quick to recognize the future potential Magento's software as being industry leading innovative technology, and as such they began development with the platform.
By 2010, Collins Harper was an industry leader and dedicated to Magento development.
Today, Collins Harper is an agnostic developer for a wide variety of ecommerce platforms.
Through the years, Collins Harper has supported thousands of merchants with custom modules and worked with many of the largest companies in the world. We have provided integration support for Canada Post, Canpar, and Purolator, as well as provided payment integration support for Visa, Digital River, Chase, Beanstream, Bambora, Skrill, Braintree and many others.
Collins Harper has also provided full ecommerce builds for industry leading sites, including brands like Vega and Silver Gold Bull.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Sr Front-End Magento 1 and Magento 2 Developers with at least 3 years of experience.
• Knowledge with Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
• 3+ years' experience with Magento Theming
• Analyze, debug, and test code• Experience with GIT
• Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards
• Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
• Participate in project & deployment planning
• 2+ years' experience in E-commerce preferred
• Magento 2 EE experience preferred
• Experience with frameworks and UI libraries such as jQuery and Knockout required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers