PayCafe is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that helps businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises sell online and manage payments to help maximize business opportunities and revenue growth.
We are looking for a Content Writer who is in “the know” to join our team and enrich our websites with weekly blog posts and up to date industry content.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your resume.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
• Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to PayCafes’ CEO for input and approval
• Coordinate with PayCafes' CEO and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Write and submit 3 to 5 articles weekly
• 500 to 700 words per article
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Strong communication skills, a flair for writing and a good sense of humor
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Bachelors in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• Writing content for the Merchant Processing industry is a big plus, but not required
To apply, please email the following information to jobs [ a t ] paycafe [dot] com:
• Your Rates
• Examples of your published articles and portfolio
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers