compensation: Per Project Completed employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an Online Marketing firm based in Los Angeles. We are seeking a qualified individual who can write quality press releases for law firms, dentists, and similar small businesses. We have been providing our clients with first page results for over 10 years and have an excellent rating with the BBB. We are looking for an experienced writer who can uphold our standards of quality and provide fast and efficient work.
- Write and edit original press releases and/or articles
- Research the client's website and industry for accuracy
- Assure press release is correctly formatted and accurate
- Coordinate with clients on their specific subject matter over the phone or email
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
- Meet deadlines precisely and efficiently
- Near perfect grammar and spelling
- Close attention to detail and strong editing skills
Position & Compensation Details:
We are looking for a freelance, independent writer and we do not need someone on staff full time. We will send you the information you will need to write about and ask that you return it to us within 5 business days.
* You must submit a resume and writing sample of a press release. The writing sample should demonstrate your ability to write concisely and professionally on a specific topic.
* Your resume should highlight any certifications you have and/or any particular areas of expertise in the legal field or related subjects.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers