REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over 700 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience, serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service. Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE's aesthetic is deeply rooted in the Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the entire REVOLVE customer experience. For more information please visit www.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 800+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren't in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we carry - as in 50% or more off retail prices, free weekly lunches, and pretty rad company parties.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate" lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium and Luxury online shopping?
Main purpose of the Accounting Admin Coordinator role:
Assist with approving vendor shipments, discrepancies, defects, shortages and chargebacks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Approving vendor shipments
• Accurately inputting inventory receipts into proprietary system
• Communicating and resolving inventory discrepancies directly with vendors
• Creating and communicating vendor chargebacks
• Working with Accounts Payable and warehouse departments on resolving invoice discrepancies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Must be comfortable interacting directly with vendors
• Organized with great attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 2 years of work experience
• Proficient in the English language
• Computer and typing skills
• Work experience that develop communication and problem solving skills
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
APPLY at www.revolve.com/careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers