Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000/Year + Bonus Structure, 401k with employer match and benefits
Location: San Pedro/Santa Fe Springs, CA
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
BBSI is a premier staffing industry leader in Southern California. We are experts at finding temporary and full-time employees to match the needs of each unique employer for a perfect employment situation.
We are currently seeking career-oriented, results driven, Onsite/Recruiter for our San Pedro/Santa Fe Springs location. If you are fast paced, enjoy people, making decisions, working in an exceptional TEAM ATMOSPHERE and most importantly HAVING FUN and HAVING A FULFILLING JOB FINDING PEOPLE CAREERS, then this is a job for you!!!
The successful Onsite/ recruiter will collaborate with department Managers/ Clients on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Candidate will establish a relationship with the customer to grow a strong talent pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for walking the floor focusing on safety and building strong relationships with employees
• Screening, Interviewing, Filtering candidates, Sourcing, Marketing, Multi-Tasking, Building Relationships.
• Responsible to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, job boards, events, etc.
• Check Time clock punches daily and make proper changes as needed
• Fill all on-site job orders immediately and efficiently as well as assisting the branch with openings as well.
• Responsible for own Job postings and recruiting for positions open at client. Taking reports of any accident/incident that occur at client’s premises
• Responsible for checking daily that all EE’s are working safely and that their work environment is safe as well.
• Give orientations, tour of the warehouse as needed
• Assist all employees with any questions that they might have with their pay check
• The successful candidate should possess a H.S. Diploma/GED or Associate degree – preferred
• Minimum of 3-4 years of staffing experience a must
• Bilingual: Fluent in English/Spanish a must
• Must have flexibility with schedule and open to work some Saturdays
• Candidate must possess a proven ability to lead and develop others, build relationships, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Must demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and strong team orientation with all levels of employees and customer.
• Technical proficiency with computers is also a critical success factor.
For individuals with these requirements, this position offers at a minimum:
• Generous base salary, bonus structure, 401k with employer match and benefits.
• Knowledge that you are working for a results-oriented organization.
• Opportunity to impact the success and growth of client companies and BBSI.
• Gain experience working in multiple industries.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers