fuel: gas title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
1956 Ford F100 up for sale. It’s a very solid truck with a lot of work already done to it and a lot of potential left in it! Interests have changed and it’s time for a new project that fits my current interests.
- TCI Mustang II front end with tubular UCA/LCA, power rack and pinion steering, and cross drilled and slotted rotors.
- Heidts parallel rear 4 link with pandhard bar and adjustable coilovers.
- Ford Explorer 8.8 disc brake axle with 3.55 gears.
- Power brake booster and dual res master cylinder upgrade.
- 390FE with Edelbrock 4BBL/Aulinum Intake and C6 out of an early 70’s F Series (unknown condition, currently NOT RUNNING)
- Wheel Vintiques 15” steel wheels with Coker/BFG wide white wall tires.
- complete extra bed with cross bars and straight original tailgate.
- many extra parts not pictured grill/valance/trim/weatherstrip/etc.
- minimal rust throughout the truck. Worst of it is on the passenger side drip rail but is very fixable.
It’s a great truck that has been in California Bay Area since at least the early 80’s and will make for one bitchin’ street machine!
Probably missing some items so give me a call/text with any questions at show contact info
. Clean Title in hand, Asking $9250 OBO, may consider trades/partial trade+cash for other cars/trucks (gas or diesel, prerunner, long travel, crawler, rockcrawler, Toyota, 4runner, bronco, ranger, chevy, ford, gmc, mustang, bmw, camaro, firebird, c10, k10, f150, f250, f350, 2wd or 4wd, Subaru, supermoto, dirtbike, streetbike, Ducati, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha etc)
Can deliver anywhere in CA/OR/NV for the right deal $$$
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers