Badass business woman, supermom and philanthropist is looking for a rockstar assistant to help with handling office and personal work. In addition to the duties listed below, we are looking for someone trustworthy with a great personality to fit in with her lifestyle. You need to be patient with a kind temperament who can deal with all types of people. So if managing tough folks is a strong suit of yours, you will be a great fit for us.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is held in a HOME OFFICE in Manhattan Beach, 2 -3 days week, 1 day over the weekend. 7-8 hours p/d.
Serious inquiries only, please.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Consulting with business accountant weekly and on an as need basis to ensure that all bills and staff are being paid
• Personal shopping and running errands
• Answering calls and responding to emails from vendors and household staff on various issues
• Heavy calendar planning, scheduling, travel coordination, and
meeting logistics for principals children
• Working with the travel agent to coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements for principal and children
• Supervising repairs within the home, as well as additional home-related projects
Assisting with calendar planning, scheduling, travel coordination, event and party planning, restaurant reservations, and
meeting logistics, as well as managing the day-to-day routines of entire household
• Understanding and anticipating the family's needs, running errands, making exchanges, placing orders for gifts and supplies as needed
• Assisting in hiring and training new household staff; managing and supervising staff by being actively involved in their daily tasks
• Strong command of English language; superior communication skills, both written and verbal. Spanish language a PLUS!
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; must be able to manage a team of people while juggling multiple other tasks
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work additional hours and overtime as needed; must be on call 24/7 with the expectation that you will be working fixed hours in the house and the remainder of the time working remotely from home as needed
• Experience working in high stress, fast-paced environments where the utmost discretion and confidentiality are required
• Able to work well with challenging personalities and high-stress environments; must know how to work both independently, fast learner with ability to easily grasp and understand new concepts
• Incredibly tech and computer savvy; proficiency in both Mac systems as well as iPhone/Android, including but not limited to Office, Internet and email, bill pay, etc.
• Willingness to take on any role.
• Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manor; use of utmost discretion at all times
• Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing and often unstructured environment;
• MUST be willing and able to work around pets, scheduling vet appointments in residence
• Valid Driver's License a plus; clean driving record
• Legally able to work within the United States
Please send cover letter, resume and a photo of yourself