Responsible for assisting production staff with event set-up, vehicle preparation and equipment to ensure maximum effectiveness of brand message and achievement of objectives, that include the execution and quality assurance of aesthetic look of set-up, transportation and equipment.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Follows and meets scheduled loading/delivery of all materials to event site
• Maintains onsite communication with Producer and, if necessary, Account Manager to ensure complete set-up of intended layout
• Breaks down and loads event materials for delivery to RMD
• Adheres to all OSHA safety standards, as required by law
• Applies knowledge and abilities to safely load and unload equipment according to size of load and content description
• Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company's image.
• Ensures proper maintenance of company vehicles and reports all accidents, damage, malfunctions to management.
• Follows Company established production and quality control standards.
• Follows Company established operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.