We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic Event Administrative Assistant to produce events from conception through to completion will assisting event manager. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing a memorable event that meets quality expectations.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
• Liaise with churches to identify their desires to help, perform or attends and any special needs and to ensure a memorable experience.
• Conduct church research, gather information to be entered in to data
• Provide feedback and periodic reports to project manager.
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
• Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as staging, vendors, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
• Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
• Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
• Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
• Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
• Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
• Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently
• MS Office proficiency
• Willing to submit references from previous client