Hours: Full Time 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Reports to: Resident Care Director
The right person will be a positive role model in overseeing the care and services of our residents, and ready to provide direct care as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Train new hires (care staff) specifically PM staff and retrain selected care staff when identified
2. Conducts a daily review of previous shifts’ Desk Alerts and files copy of newly occurring alerts in binder in clock in room.
3. Daily check of groupings assignments, then be on floor to ensure staff completing resident care (showers/shaving, escort, incontinence care, transfer etc)
4. Monitor employee break times are being followed so proper coverage is maintained on floor
5. Encourage residents as needed for shower and ensure all refusal care is documented on the groupings)
6. Follow up “Hot List” high priority residents for PM to ensure care delivered (obtained from Resident Care Director)
7. Ensure all residents go down for meals or have a room tray. Document on groupings refusal to eat
8. Inform Resident Care Director if anyone refuse to eat for more than 2 days
9. Sign 3/11 shift Wrist Pendent Report to ensure wanderers wearing pendants
10. Monitor caregivers respond to calls in under 10 minutes
11. Provide direct resident care as needed to ensure residents’ safety and services received (shower, dressing, incontinence care, escort and transfer)
12. Ensure Escorts are done
13. Collect staff supply requests needed for residents and forward to Med Room supervisor Chris for ordering.
14. Attend weekly resident care meeting when requested
15. Verify that pagers and iPods are properly checked in/out and charged
16. Ensure that all staff are in proper uniform, nametags, and wearing slip resistant footwear.
17. Ensures each staff member use headsets for radios to keep sound levels down at night
18. Inform resident care Director for any change in condition.
19. Inform resident care director when a resident needs more/less care than scheduled
$14-$16/hr depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers