Looking for flexible, in-home childcare? Cultural Care Au Pair can help!
Cultural Care Au Pairs are:
• Young men & women between the ages of 18-26 who are in the U.S. on a J-1 cultural exchange visa and truly become part of your family
• Pre-screened through our agency (background checks, verification of childcare experience, extensive interviewing)
• Childcare experts with childcare experience ranging from babysitting to teaching
• Able to provide up to 45 hours per week of flexibly scheduled, live-in childcare, available on your schedule (early AM, split shift, date night, late night, weekends, holidays, etc.)
• Able to perform any duties associated with the children (laundry, driving, meals, light housekeeping)
Cultural Care Au Pair is an agency that:
• Provides full-time, live-in childcare for $1,587 per month for all the children in your home
• Is the largest au pair agency in the U.S. with over 25 years experience
• Is regulated by the U.S. Department of State
• Services thousands of host families across the U.S.
• Provides local support for your family and au pair year round
My name is Shelly Robinson and I am a Local Childcare Consultant with Cultural Care Au Pair. I am currently looking to help many au pairs find host families and I would love to give you more information about them and the program. If you would like more information, please contact me at show contact info
or respond to this posting. You can find more information at: www.culturalcare.com/srobinson.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers