compensation: $18.00 to $24.00 /hourly – pay depends on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities for:
Commitment to following safety policies and procedures and to wearing required personal protective
equipment, essential for performing duties in a safe manner.
Proven ability to support safe work practices in a high-pressure environment while maintaining project
quality, schedule, and budget.
Proficient with hand tools and familiar with current construction practices and standard construction
Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with managers, fellow employees, and clients.
Must be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as with minimal
Ability to Perform the following tasks:
· Basic Plumbing work (Faucets, sinks, toilets)
· Electrical systems (install various types of conduit, wire pulling, and connections)
· Electrical installation (Lighting fixtures, outlets)
· Structure demo
· Tennant improvement and General Carpentry activities:
· Framing with wood or steel, drywall installation and finishing (repairs and texture)
· Cabinet and countertop installation
· Flooring installation - Tile, vinyl, laminate, and baseboards
· Building Maintenance including General Clean up and Landscaping
· Drywall repairs and texture
· Interior and exterior paint
· Good all-around work ethics and willing to get the job done.
· Must be able to lift to 50 pounds on a regular basis and perform other physically demanding
tasks, as needed
· Ability to stand for long hours
· Ability to work quickly, yet safely
· Required to work with tools while reaching above your head, sometimes for extended periods of
· Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, and sometimes rain) and able
to perform work on uneven surfaces
· Able to climb ladders and work from various heights
· Occasional office work includes sitting and working on laptop/pc with the use of monitors, mouse &
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in construction, tenant improvement, and/or
general building or facilities maintenance is required.
Must possess and maintain a valid, clean driver's license and have proper insurance.
As part of our pre-employment process, we require applicants to submit to a background screening and
Job Type: Full-time - $18.00 to $24.00 /hourly – pay depends on experience
*** Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers