HELLO WE ARE HIRING FOR MACHINE OPERATOR AND FORKLIFT DRIVERS(CLAMP) EXPERIENCE ! PAY STARTS AT 13.50+ DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE( BRING RESUME)
QR Code Link to This Post
ANY EXPERIENCE ON MACHINE OPERATING WELCOME! WE DO TRAIN!
PLEASE CALL US FOR MORE INFO OR COME TO OUR OFFICE BELOW;
12500 SLAUSON AVE (BUILDING F DOOR 7) SANTA FE SPRINGS CA 90670
SEE HECTOR OR DIXIE!!
SkillKeywords: Plastic Production, Manufacturing, Production
Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY:MACHINE OPERATOR
Performs various work tasks as assigned by a department Lead, Supervisor or Manager in a manufacturing facility that produces ready to use products and plastic containers for consumer and food service clients. Perform tasks related to Production and process finished goods.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pull and push 30 to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb when needed.
- Must be able to work in-doors.
- Must be able to work extended shifts in order to accomplish goals.
- Manufacturing , production experience is required
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic Math.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and in group situations.
- Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Must be able to Work, weekends, as well as over time when required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred and machine operator.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position will inspect and pack light foam and plastic products such as plates, cups and others.
- Will move product from pick tables when ready.
- Check the quality of the product also needs to identify what materials or products they will need in order to continue the production line.
- Perform start up, shut down and change over to the equipment, product.
- Fill out paperwork with the proper production information, will perform other functions as needed and instructed by management personnel.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperatures during summer months; there may be some exposure to dust inside manufacturing area and constant exposure to machine noises. This position requires constant use of hands.
- Surrounded by manufacturing, production equipment within immediate working space, platforms/ scaffolds, ladders, etc.
- Sitting, Stoop, Squat, Ladder, Steps Climbing, Bend, Twist,
- Full body mobility, kneel, crawl, bend, stair climbing, carrying: 0-30 lbs for 5-10 feet , high, low, out-reaching, standing, walking.
- Repetitive use of Wrist, Hand, Fingers, shoulder, elbow, Hip, Ankles, Head, Neck.
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.