The nationally recognized law firm of Garcia & Artigliere serves as fearless advocates and groundbreaking leaders in the field of elder abuse and class action litigation, protecting vulnerable senior citizens from physical and emotional harm and financial exploitation. This fast-paced prominent firm is currently seeking a sharp individual to join our team as a Legal Assistant in our principle office located in downtown Long Beach, CA. Law firm experience is not necessary but a plus, however a minimum of two years previous experience working in a professional business office environment is required.
QR Code Link to This Post
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong typing skills with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, detail oriented
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
• Minimal medical background/familiarity with medical terminology
• Must be a team player and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently
• Immediate placement
• Excellent working environment
• Opportunity for growth
• 100% paid healthcare
• Sick time benefits
• Vacation benefits
• Paid parking
Only qualified candidates should apply. No phone calls, please. Please e-mail resume & salary history.
For further information on the firm please visit www.lawgarcia.com, however do not apply for this position through our website.