We are large Imaging group, with 23 locations in Southern California, proud leading providers of quality healthcare to the community. Our centers are equipped to treat diagnostics, traumatic, and life-threatening injuries, with caring and innovative team of healthcare professionals dedicated to enthusiastically improving the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Provider Relations and Marketing Representative to join our growing team on a full- time basis. You will be working a majority of your day off-site and build relationships with referring physicians and medical offices in the area. You are required to offer superior customer service to existing clients/ contracts (including managed care organizations), physicians, medical offices, IPA's, and other contracted accounts.
In the position you will:
- Identify and resolve service issues relating to referring physicians, their staff and patients.
- Provide turnkey services to referring physician offices by acting as liaison between operations management
- Corporate management and billing departments, to ensure timely turnaround of service issues and/or concerns
- Keep sales, operations and radiologists updated on account issues and resolution (status)
- Maintain special assignment accounts as directed by Operations
You will assist the VP of Business Development to coordinate effective office visits.
The purpose of these visits will be to:
* Educate referring and new offices on enhancements, new studies, and advances -- essentially target market
* Increase referral percentages/volume and word of mouth
* Increase referral percentages/volume from currently non-referring offices
* Maintain image in the community as cutting-edge experts
* Bring our level of service to the offices
* Effectively manage territory TBD
The right candidate must have:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Good overall clerical skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with doctors, referring doctors, patients, vendors, peers, staff and management
- Should posses current California driver's license and good driving record
- Minimum of 2 years proven sales & marketing experience
- Preferred 1 - 2 years experience in healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree is required!
- Knowledge of preparing, and interpreting spreadsheets and reports
- Managed care contracting experience is highly desirable
- Good selling skills is highly desirable
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
Please respond to email@example.com. When applying for the position, please include "Marketing Torrance/LB" in the subject heading of your e-mail. NO CALLS PLEASE. All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.