Are you a hands-on-hard worker with keen attention to detail and a low defect rate? Are you looking to join a fast-paced team with tons of room for growth? Then look no further! The HydraFacial Company's production team is the place for you!
IN this role, you will be responsible for:
• Utilize hand tools for mechanical assembly of HydraFacial machines
• Crimping and connecting wires, gluing parts and soldering board Troubleshooting and reworking devices
• Training entry level assemblers
• Making suggestions on process improvement
WE are a small and quick moving team, so we need someone who can match our pace and bring the following experience:
• 2+ years' experience in assembly with adhesives and soldering
• Ability to form and to different projects
• Attention to detail / low defect rate
• Ability to interpret drawings and diagrams
• Learns new processes quickly
YOU will love this role because...
• We move quickly!
• It's a small close team where your contributions will get noticed by senior management and your input is truly valued!
• We have a high growth strategy that will lead to advancement opportunities for outstanding high achievers!
• You enjoy working with different assembly processes.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers