compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Dream Junction is one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County.
We specialize in world-class DTG (Direct to Garment) Printing and Fulfillment for some of the world's largest websites offering personalized custom printed garments. Our state of the art machines are designed, engineered and manufactured for high-speed, high-quality production.
Our team of talented employees shares our vision to be consistently recognized as a partner of choice for quality and reliability, an employer of choice and a company that supports our employees and community.
Check out our website and videos atwww.thedreamjunction.comand our proprietary technologywww.ovaljet.com.
Hiring for 3rd shift Sunday -Thursday -10pm-6:30am
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance is preferred
• Proven minimum 3 years' general maintenance experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
• Forklift experience / certification
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers