compensation: Salary range $11-$13 hourly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a capable, responsible, hardworking Warehouse Worker to join team in our distribution center in Bellflower! No warehouse experience necessary. You will retrieve, receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
• Pull, verify stock, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
• Organize stocks and maintain inventory
• Inspect products for defects and damages
• Organize warehouse space
• Check, verify and fill customer invoices
• Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
• Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
• Ability to follow instructions
• Team player with organizational skills
• Ability to lift over 50Lbs
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma
**Not required but can help: fishing knowledge
• Full time employee are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits
• Vacation and holiday pay after completion of an eligibility period
• May participate in the company's 401K program
If interested please send your resume to us.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers