compensation: $15-$16 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The nationally recognized law firm of Garcia & Artigliere serves as fearless advocates and groundbreaking leaders in the field of elder abuse and class action litigation, protecting vulnerable senior citizens from physical and emotional harm and financial exploitation. This fast-paced prominent firm is currently seeking a sharp individual to join our team as a Scanner in our principle office located in downtown Long Beach, CA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Scanning daily incoming/outgoing mail, organizing and placing into proper files
• Manage the day-to-day maintenance of organizing records and files
• Perform routine file purges
• Assist with transfers of the firm's inventory of files to an offsite storage facility
• Assist staff with general administrative duties, i.e., faxing, mail distribution, copying
• Experience operating scanning equipment
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
• Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
• Must be a team player and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently
• Immediate placement
• Excellent working environment
• Opportunity for growth
• 100% paid healthcare
• Sick time benefits
• Vacation benefits
• Paid parking
For further information on the firm please visit www.lawgarcia.com, however do not apply for this position through our website.
Please e-mail resume/salary history. No phone calls, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers