compensation: TBD depending on skill level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-established Mechanical Contractor in our 60th year of business. Located in Long Beach, we are seeking a full-time Office Administrative Assistant to help with administrative assistant tasks. This role has the potential to turn into a long-term position with increasing responsibility and compensation. We are looking for an individual who wants to make a career out of this position.
1. Must be computer-literate.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and QuickBooks.
3. Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Attention to detail.
1. Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting office
3. Issue purchase orders, prepare and process AP
4. Accounts receivable phone calls
5. Request insurance certificates, filing preliminary notices
6. Assist service and projects department with typing proposals
7. Answering customer calls
8. Filing (electronic & paper)
Excellent medical insurance, 401K, and paid vacation are offered to all full-time employees.
Please click on the link below to fill out the questionnaire and upload your resume.