compensation: Rent-free 2BR, all appliances, most utilities, plus parking employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking individual or team for onsite apartment management/security ASAP.
* Live on site, and it really helps if you are a "homebody"
* Assist in office up to 40 hours per month
* Answer forwarded office phone evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Surveil property, making walks through and around the building as necessary for security
* Very light "band-aid" maintenance and clean-up as needed
* Complete nightly and weekend surveillance log
* Enforce house rules
* Open and lock up laundry daily
* Other minor tasks as directed by management
* Security or apartment management experience is helpful, but will train the right candidate
* Must have light maintenance skills
* Must possess good problem-solving and people skills
* Must be energetic and reliable self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
* Must currently live in Southern California, and be available by February 1.
* Must pass criminal, drug screening, and have reasonable credit with no evictions
* Must have outside, verifiable income
This position is primarily to provide security on the premises and a reassuring presence to the tenants, who are mostly senior citizens. You will be the emergency contact person for the LBPD, LBFD, and for the residents when the day staff is off.
Additionally, you will assist the office manager in writing receipts, answering phones, taking work orders, serving notices, and other light office work. In-office hours will be 40 hours per month or less, mostly during the first week of the month between 9-2.
This job is ideal for a team or couple that can share the responsibilities. Compensation is a rent-free, loft-style 2BR unit, plus parking for up to two vehicles. There is no monetary compensation, so you must have an outside source of income. Retirees are welcome to apply!
This is a long-term, secure position for the right candidate(s). Please reply by email with an introduction of yourself, detailing why you are a good fit for this job, and include your resume within the body of your email. PLEASE, DO NOT SEND ANY ATTACHMENTS. IF YOUR EMAIL HAS ATTACHMENTS, IT WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers