compensation: 12-15 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come work for a fun company! We're look for an immediate hire to start as soon as possible!
PCI Race Radios is looking for a technician to assemble our custom wired helmets and to repair helmets. Experience with Electronics troubleshooting required. Must be meticulous and have an eye for detail. The position may travel to a few races per year.
We are seeking a team player with a great attitude. This position will cross train in our warehouse and also assist with assembly, inventory and order fulfillment.
- Electronics Troubleshooting Experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- Soldering Experience
- Hand Tools (drill, grinder, Dremel, etc)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Quickbooks or other inventory/invoicing system
- Customer Service and technical support phone skills
- Good email communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Organization and Cleanliness
PCI Race Radios distributes and supports racing electronics, safety equipment, navigation and communications.
This position is 40 Hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, some weekends.
Bilingual a plus.
Hourly wage $12-$15 DOE. PCI offers a generous 401k, medical and dental program after introductory period.
To apply, please email your resume with a brief introduction, telling us why you would like to work for PCI.
No calls or walk ins please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers