compensation: Up to $4,000.00 per month based on projects. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We need several techs to support our Fortune 500 customers.
Our growing IT service company is looking for experienced field service technicians and company representatives to support our diverse client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies (Walmart, Target, McDonalds, Starbucks, Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo. Morgan Stanley, Fidelity Investments, etc.)
Our client area ranges from Santa Barbara to San Diego, and Long Beach to San Bernardino.
Qualified individuals will have a minimum of 2 years:
1. Field service tech experience including, network rack and stacks (installing routers switches, servers, patch panels, etc), cable pulling (from network racks to various network drops that are snaked through walls, ran to APs and security cameras mounted on ceilings, or ran to things like cash registers), knowledgeable using scissor lifts, running conduit, etc.
2. Strong knowledge of networking WAN / LAN / VPN, routers and switches.
3. Must know Windows desktop OS (Windows 7 - Windows 10), Windows Server OS (2008 - 2019 and SBS variants)
4. Must be familiar with MPOEs, Dmarc's, Extending circuits from Dmarc to Network Rack (MPOE), 66 Punch Down Blocks, and Phone wiring.
5. Must have your own tools, Crimpers, Toner, screw driver, drill, Laptop, Console Cable, Punch down tools, push poles, Digital Multi-meter, label maker, etc.
6. Knowledge of current Apple systems and OS's is also desirable. 7. Must always be on time (In emergencies notify office of delay) and submit paperwork BEFORE leaving job site. (Failure to do so will result in termination)
The scope of work varies from simple rack and stacks (routers/switches) to decommissioning a $2 million antiquated phone system for Kaiser. Work could include hanging TVs and configuring menu boards for a fast food restaurant like McDonalds, to trouble shooting a fire alarm control panel for a 40 story building in downtown LA. We have access to hundreds of jobs per week and will pair you with jobs best matching your skill set. If you prove to be a good Tech we can easily keep you in steady work.
The right candidate must have good presentation and communication skills, submit paperwork from the job site, and be able to get along with people of differing temperaments, be punctual, courteous and intuitive. You will work in coordination with our office manager and with oversight and client support.
You must have your own tools, a reliable vehicle, a valid California drivers license and proof of insurance. And be able to accept appointments via MS Outlook and Smartphone or as otherwise directed.
This is a part-time position (until you prove you are always on time, knowledgeable and dependable), but could easily become a full-time salaried position for an enthusiastic individual (once you prove yourself, we have far more work than we have techs for. (I usually work about 60-70 hours a week myself)).
Up to $4,000.00 per month for a motivated individual that is willing to work.
Please submit your Resume along with a brief description of why you would make a good technician and addition to our team. Also please send a list of tools you currently own (ie crimpers, drill, toner, etc)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers