compensation: $13.00 PER HOUR TO START PLUS BENEFITS employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CALIFORNIA SAFETY AGENCY (PPO 16812) will be accepting applications and doing interviews at the following location during the days and times listed below ( YOU MUST COME IN PERSON). You do not need an appointment; you can walk in during the following dates and times.
Corporate office at 8932 Katella #108 Anaheim, CA 92804.
Tuesday thru Friday: Noon to 6pm
Saturday: Noon to 4pm
(WE OFFER TO ALL FULL TIME EMPLOYEES MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE, PAID SICK TIME AS WELL AS A 401K PLAN.)
Norwalk Onsite Officer: WED-SUN: 930pm to 530am (40 hours) ($13.00 per hour to start)
• Possess a valid guard card issued by B.S.I.S.
• No felony or immoral misdemeanor convictions.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Pass random drug testing
• Report Writing.
• Data entry on Windows based computers.
• Parking Enforcement.
• Responding to calls for service.
• Radio procedures.
• Interacting with the public.
• Enforce rules and Regulations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers