compensation: 16.25 per hr + .25 cent per hr firearm allowance ($16.50) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GSSi, Inc., is seeking a strong candidate to serve as an armed field supervisor based out of our Wilmington office. The field supervisor is the backbone of the company and serves by conducting post/officer inspections, client visits, scheduling, and training sessions.
Starting payrate is $16.25 per hour plus a .25 cent per hour firearm allowance ($16.50 per hour).
The schedule is 40 hours per week and is as follows:
Tuesday through Friday 2pm-10pm
The field supervisor is responsible for the following:
2. Post and officer inspections
3. Client contacts
4. Training of security officers
5. Mentoring of security officers
6. Working open posts as needed
7. Reporting issues to management
8. Safely operate a company vehicle
9. Complete reports to management
10. Find and solve problems
1. Valid BSIS guard card
2. Valid BSIS firearm permit
3. Valid BSIS baton permit
4. Clean DMV record (must provide DMV report)
5. No visible tattoos
6. Minimum 1 year as a post commander, supervisor involving scheduling duties
7. Must own your own firearm
8. Reliable transportation to and from work
1. Kaiser medical plan
2. Paid sick leave
3. Direct deposit
4. Paid vacation
5. Weekly pay
All candidates must go through a background check and drug screening.
To Apply, please respond to this posting with your resume or work history. A member of our team will contact you to set up an interview.
GSSi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PPO 119932
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers