Encore Wellness (fka Nifty after Fifty) is the nation’s leading fitness and wellness company for mature adults. Our facilities offer the latest equipment and clinically-supervised fitness instruction. Our range of services includes customized fitness programs, physical therapy, group exercise classes, balance, and fall prevention classes. Encore Wellness changes lives by helping mature adults achieve greater wellness and lasting independence.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, outgoing personable individual who is able to evaluate a member’s current condition, create a customized exercise program for them as well as monitor their program at each session – coaching them to a new and exciting level of vitality. This position will be responsible to administer the strength training, fall prevention, fitness, and wellness programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate new member orientation
• Conduct member’s pre/post assessments
• Maintain member files, capturing and storing member-specific data from their workouts
• Modify and customize exercise programs for members
• Graduate or student of a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology, Health Science, Exercise Science, Gerontology, or 6 months of fitness background/training
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to reason and carry out instructions
• Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
• Bilingual Spanish
• Three weeks paid time off the first two years; four weeks beginning third year
• Medical, dental, vision insurance, FSA, 401(k) after 90 days
Full-time: Mon-Fri, 9a-6p
Background checks are part of our employment process.