Advent Resources is a software company on the waterfront in San Pedro, CA offering DMS solutions for the automotive industry. We are in a state of rapid growth, as we have just released a new product.
Advent Resources seeks for a Project and Manager that will be working with ¬¬¬¬_____________ This person will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines. The PM will also be responsible of developing and maintaining long-term business relationships. In this role you will partner with and our development crew and Software application installing teams to organize and apply solutions based on Advent’s needs. Finally, the PM will ensure quality control throughout project life cycles.
• Manage project development from initiation to closure
• Be accountable for project results
• Work with higher management to complete project outlining, goals, deliverables, required resources, and timing.
• Software Implementation
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
• Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
• Managing relationships
• Strategic, operational and management skills
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
• Experienced working in team oriented collaborative environment
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be flexible and able to perform a variety of duties and multi-task.
• Strong leadership skills (clear direction, respect, consistency, decisiveness, accountability, conviction, cooperation, good communication)
• Strong industry and business area knowledge
• Ability to maintain a balance of business and technical perspectives
• Good listening skills and ability to innovate and brainstorm around business ideas and needs
• Project and relationship skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be an all-around Professional
• 3-6 years of experience
• BA or equivalent level of exp.
• Be able to travel when needed
• Can work in the U.S
For our employees, we offer a beautiful, fun and casual work environment, competitive pay and an awesome benefits package. Advent also offers a competitive salary, company paid medical insurance for employees with family coverage available, 401K, voluntary dental, company-paid disability and life.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers