compensation: $18 - $23 per hour, commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Respond directly to this ad if to be considered for interview. Please attach a chronological resume in .doc, .docx or .pdf format:
I. Position Available: Construction Photographer / Documentation Specialist (Full or part-time)
Multivista is seeking an experienced Construction Photographer for its Los Angeles, CA office. To find out more about Multivista, please visit Multivista.com. As a member of the Multivista team, your duties may include:
• Performing photographic documentation and survey work on commercial and residential construction sites, technologies include Nikon DSLR photography, Matterport, Leica measurable imaging, Leica point cloud work, video recording and UAV work
• Coordinating with third-party project personnel
• Manage project schedules, read construction lookaheads, and coordinate with onsite managers
• Organizing construction drawings or CAD files for cost estimates and to create interfaces under the direction of your Operations Manager
• Learn new technologies as available to accommodate trending growth in the Southern CA office
• Position has the potential to develop into territory Operations Manager
• Position is full-time, working from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, occasional night and weekend work can be expected, though rare
• Geography covered is as far north as Santa Barbara, and as far south as San Diego, though this position is specifically to cover LA and Orange County
II. Desired Work History or Experience:
The typical candidate is a current or former field superintendent, surveyor, skilled labor or in a civil trade.
• Knowledge of construction terminology and basic understanding of survey terms and techniques
• Ability to read and discern blueprints, maps and construction drawings
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Career-oriented team player, this is our first open position in 2 years
• Computer proficient, you are NOT computer proficient if you cannot attach a resume in .doc, .docx or .pdf
• Ability to work on flexible schedule, including occasional last-minute assignments
• Must have reliable cell phone, required for consistent communication by phone and email
• Must own a reliable vehicle
• Must have the ability to pass a federal drug test
• Compensation is $18 - $23 per hour, commensurate with experience
• Compensation packages may vary per market and trade area
High School or greater
• Two years of experience within the construction industry, on-site construction experience preferred
• Photography work preferred, but not required (do not submit portfolios please)
• Computer proficiency; Microsoft Word, Excel, standard web browsers, instant messaging equivalents highly preferred
• Clean driving record and reliable transportation for site visits
• Ability to read and discern blueprints, maps, construction drawings and other construction documents
• Demonstrable ability to autonomously manage schedule
• OSHA certification is not required, but will help your application
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
***NOTE: POSITIONS ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE WITH ANTICIPATED START DATE OF 7/152019, FOR TRAINING. INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD BEGINNING ON June 20, 2019 IN Marina Del Rey. BRIEF PHONE INTERVIEWS MAY BE CONDUCTED BEFORE OR IN LIEU OF IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS***
V. Company Overview:
Multivista is the leading provider of visual documentation to the Construction and Facilities Management Industries. Multivista combines photography, video and webcam services with a robust software delivery platform to create interactive records of actual construction conditions and events.
Founded in 2003, Multivista now operates in almost every major metropolitan area across the United States and Canada, and in the United Kingdom. Multivista has been awarded contracts to document more than 1.5 billion square feet of construction projects, across nearly every vertical market, in the last five years alone.
Visit www.multivista.com for more information about Multivista.
Please do not contact the corporate office regarding this posting. Respond on-line to this ad with a resume in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers