We are seeking qualified commercial installers to join our team and assist in ongoing and upcoming projects in the Southern California area. Must be detail oriented, responsible, trustworthy, dedicated and extremely hard working.
***This position is for COMMERCIAL FINISH CARPENTERS only. NO ROUGH Carpentry or FRAMING.***
Our team members need to excel in multi-tasking and must have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills, follow instructions, take initiative and lead by example. Must be a true customer service professional with our clients and take a great deal of pride in your craft.
• Installation of cabinetry, counter-tops (solid surface and stone), paneling, cladding, trim.
• Ability to effectively rework items in the field.
• Responsible for all clean up and removal of material from work site.
• Ability to work independently.
• Own personal installation tools and smartphone.
• Ability to work up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to work night shifts if necessary.
• Attend weekly safety meetings.
• Read blueprints and floor plans.
• Ability to select tools, equipment and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
• At least 5 years of experience as a FINISH carpenter.
Site work may require overnight, some weekends and the ability to travel to site locations within California.
All candidates will be required to pass a basic drug and physical exam and background check.
*Benefits: Company Sponsored 50/50 Healthcare after 60 days of employment.
*Paid Holidays: Four paid holidays per calendar year.
*Sick Time: Up to 24 Sick Time hours per calendar year.
Job Location: Cerritos, CA with traveling to different job sites in CA.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Commercial finish carpentry: 5 years
Starting pay: $22-$30 Based on experience and credentials
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers